ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Methods verification

I would like to ask you about methods verification (we have implemented standard methods), so we don't have to validate them but only verified. Which parameters will be verified for standard methods? About quality data control, which procedure can you suggest to me?

If you have some examples or some specific information about that and if you can send me something I will thank you very much.

• Calculating uncertainty

Please help me in calculating uncertainty and how can use uncertainty to evaluate the competence of the operators and also that the method is fit for purpose 

• ISO/IEC 17025:2017 & ISO/IEC 17020:2012 certification

If a company is already certified in the above mentioned ISO standards, what do they need to do in order to maintain their certification? Is there a requirement to update to the latest iteration? If so, how often do they need to do so?
  • ISO 17025 implementation

Please can you clarify the document " ANNEX 2 OF THE OMCL NETWORK GUIDELINE “QUALIFICATION OF EQUIPMENT” QUALIFICATION OF GC EQUIPMENT " we have our SOP and we have read all documents and checked our SOP regarding to the documents but we cannot decid if there is major differences?

• ISO 9001:2015 vs ISO 17025

When a testing laboratory is ISO 9001:2015 certified, what requirements are not met for 17025? We are 9001:2015 certified, but comparing the two standards, it seems that we meet all the requirements of 17025. Is this correct?

• Procedures for validation and verification of methods

What are the procedures for validation and verification of methods, how to apply it, also what's procedure for personal competence?

• Accreditation for ISO 17025

Please help me for how I can apply the different forms and tamplets for example risk and apportunitious ...please give me example

• Meas of Uncert Budget/Pipette

I wanted to see if you build Meas of Uncert budgets. I currently calibrate pipettes, but not accredited. Looking to get accredited and wanted to see if you build the budget. We do have Type "A" data, and all equipment to include balance, software, environmental, etc...
    Please advise,

• Environmental conditions for testing and calibration laboratories

I would like to know if there is a guide that indicates the suitable environmental conditions for the testing and calibration laboratories, do you know any? Thank you so much!
  • Consistent operation of the Laboratory

What it means, in ISO / IEC 17025: 20017, consistent operation of the Laboratory?
Page 31 of 35 pages