ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Requirement for laboratory recognition scheme in BIS

1. What is the requirement for laboratory recognition scheme in BIS?
    2. Which way it has to be aligned with BIS?

• Creating a new manual when implementing ISO 17025

We have ISO 9001 but would like to have 17025 for our lab. Do I have to create a totally new quality manual?

• Lab requirements for counting plates

My company is looking into the possibility to counting plates and are wondering the requirements we would need for such a room?

• ISO 17025 accreditation cost

Our Company is in the manufacture of coconut-based food and beverage products in the Philippines for export worldwide. What would be the estimated cost of the whole process of accreditation to ISO 17025?

• KPIs related to consultancy

What can be KPIs which we can set for a consultancy team?

• ISO that regulates the Guideline from the application of ISO 17025

Is there any other ISO that regulates the Guideline from the application of ISO 17025?

• Are intermediate checks required for calibration laboratories?

The intermediate checks are required for calibration laboratories?
  • Technical Records

Hello, I hope you are well.
    I am looking for guidance regarding the completion of technical records in terms of leaving blanks in sections that are not required, e.g. a temperature monitoring record will have 2 blank rows out of every 7 as the temperature is not recorded at the weekends. I want technicians to write N/A in cells that do not need completing but want to back that up with a Standard reference. Is that the sort of question you can answer?

• What is the efficient way and tricks to address, handle and treat the risk and opportunity?

What is the efficient way and tricks to address, handle and treat the risk and opportunity? We are proceeding to cover all risks and opportunities for our laboratory activities and I'm asking is there a generic optimum (more efficient) method to carry out this task?

• Auditing impartiality

How do you audit impartiality, how do you ensure impartiality in a testing laboratory according to ISO17025:2017?
Page 29 of 35 pages