ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Scope definition

IT Support provider with small network in single location. Helpdesk and Client network monitoring system in the Cloud. Datacenter with Rackspace and physical servers.
  • Implementation consultancy

1 - In terms of consultancy, do you guys provide consultancy for ISO 27001 implementation?
  • Performing audits

Does getting the iso270001 certification mean that i can perform the audits for other companies and deem them iso-compliant?
  • ISO 27001 benefits

Can you tell me what benefits ISO 27001 has?
  • 3402 statement and ISO 27001

I have an accountant suggesting a 3402 statement instead of a ISO 27001 certificate. Does this make sense?
  • Integrated internal audit

1. Is any possibility of combining the internal audit process for both standards(9001 + 27k)?
  • Support contracts - are they required for ISO 27001?

We are in a situation that all support contracts for our environment have been expired and no intention from management to renew the support. It that a stopping for the ISO 27001 certificate.
  • Toolkit support

I am pushing my manager to purchase the ISO22301 tool kit and in the meantime would like to know how much you could help me with Disaster recovery drills and other desktop test to confirm our process is in line with  BCM requirement.
  • Assessment criteria rationale

How do I explain the rationale to my Executives for the BIA- assessment criteria I used?  I would have mapped it similarly to the criteria you would have used in the ISO BIA template.
  • Toolkits content and ISO 27001 requirements

How do I map the documents to each paragraph of ISO 27001? An example paragraph 5 of ISO is leadership. Which files from the toolkit apply to chapter 5 ?