ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Guidance on implementation project

Your resources are wonderful but I am still trying to wrap my head around all of it. I need a point to point project guide of where to start and where to stop.
  • Toolkit content ISO 27001

1 - Which document covers 4.1 Understanding of the organization and it’s context?
  • Certificación ISO 27001 en un grupo empresarial

¿Un grupo empresarial puede certificarse en la norma ISO 27001:2013 como grupo o tiene que hacerlo una por una?
  • Toolkit content

I am a bit confused with getting conflicting information. In your White Paper: Checklist of Mandatory Documentation Required by 27001 it says that the Procedure for document control is not mandatory but in the video by Dejan on Conformio it says that it is one of four mandatory procedures for 27001 - it is concerning that the information is contradictory - can someone tell me which rule to follow? Also I am finding differences between the templates and the document run through on the video with Information Security Policy being a good example. Which is out of date?
  • ITSM and Business Continuity competencies

I am already LA for 9001:2015, 27001:2013 and 18001:2007. I need to enhance my skills for ITSM and Business Continuity. Please advice the plan.
  • Certifications differences

Question: Can you explain how the ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor Course relates to Lead Auditor, CISA, or CISSP certification?
  • Becoming compliant with ISO 27001

I have been given the task of ensuring that within our network groups "2 separate units" I shall prepare and plan for the necessary step to be compliant to ISO 27001.
  • Risk assessment

I bought some document from you're website but I still don't understand how to start with the risk analyse?
  • Performing audits

I was asked a question about the ISO 27001 the other day, and I wasn’t sure about the answer. So I thought to about checking with you.
  • Certification process

1. How best should we proceed with this certification? We are an NGO using data driven technology to improve public health delivery, public health emergency response and disease surveillance. If we opt for the toolkit approach what are the other associated costs like the reviewing of prepared documentations, etc. ?