ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 20000 and ISO 27001

Is there overlap between the ITIL/ISO20000 and the ISO27001?
  • Exercising and Testing Plan

Hi, I recently conducted a Fire drill and a scenario based wokshop to ancor the need for at crisis plan in the organization. I planned the drill in the document Exercising and Testing Plan. Afterwards I did the exercising and testing report.
  • Applicability of controls

Your comments in the Access Control Policy template states:
  • Lead auditor course

I know you offer an  ISO 27001 auditor class, but I just need the ISO 22301 version. Can you point me to a class that you recommend?
  • ISO 27031

Would you please let me know what are the scope of work for ISO 27031 implementor and what is the delivrables after complete that tasks
  • Adjustments for EU GDPR

What changes must a company that is ISO 27001 compliant need to make to its policies and procedures in order to meet the regulatory requirements posed by GDPR?
  • Evaluating risk assessment results

In the risk assessment conducted...i am using activity based approach. So for each activity assets would have been identified in the bia. How do i determine the result if one asset owner rates a laptop high compared to another asset owner who rates it as low?
  • Toolkit content

1 - I have been looking into the ISO 27001 documentation in our Conformio account (XXXX) and I not sure if we have understood correctly what we bought as far as the compliance packages.
  • Performing gap assessment

I wanted to know specifically what kind of questions to ask the client during the gap assessment phase of the ISO 27001?
  • Procesos y procedimientos

Estos siete pasos para implementar políticas y procedimientos sirven igual para la implementación de procesos? disculpa la ignorancia. https://advisera.com/27001academy/es/knowledgebase/siete-pasos-para-implementar-politicas-y-procedimientos/