SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Information Security Objectives

Hi friends, Based in ISO 27001:2013, "Information Security Objectives" is referred to 'confidentiality', 'integrity', 'availability', 'non-repudiation', and so on...? Is it true? Additional, How to measure it? And, how would be the plan or framework to achieve them?? Thank you Best regards
  • ISO 27001 and ISO 20000

• Methodology for the risk assessment & treatment

• Searching jobs as internal auditor

• Cloud computingISMS compatible with software development process

Do you have ISO/IEC 27017 -Information technology - Security techniques - code of practice for information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002 for cloud services template for standard. I need urgently similar document. Thanks
  • Mandatory documents and records

Does your template contain big list of Assts, threats, Vulnerabilities and exposure and probability assumptions as per local crisis reports?
  • Copy of the ISO 27001 and issues

• Scope in the ISO 27001:2013

Does the scope statement needs to be updated? If not, will it be considered as a non-conformity
  • Differences between ISO 22301 & ISO 31000

Thank you for your email. Can you kindly tell me the difference between ISO 22301 & ISO 31000 2009, this is quite new to me  (all l know is that they are both Risk Based)
  • Disaster Recovery Plan ISO 27001

There is a document - Disaster Recovery Plan 27001 - included in ISO 27001 Documentation Toolkit. This document cover the requirements from Annex A, i.e. A.17 Information security aspects of business continuity management ? In this case, in Statement of Applicability, is it right (and enough) to specify this document as Implementation Method for controls no. A.17.1.1, A.17.1.2, A.17.1.3 and A.17.2.1?