SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Process of implementation for ISO 27001

We would like to start the process of implementation for iso27000 and need to know the cost of consultant to develop the procedures , time frame and certification cost
  • Asset inventory

Who will be the business owner when asset inventory is to be made?
  • Section 9.1 - Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Evaluation

I’m working on designing a way to monitor and measure the performance of our ISO 27001 and was unable to find any templates in the toolkit.  Is this incorporated in another document, or should a separate document required?
  • Documentacion para auditoria

Buen día, quisera saber si voy bien con la documentación que el Auditor pedirá para la Certificación ISO 27001:2013
  • Storage of password

What the ISO 27001 says about protection and storage of passwords, for example I have the passwords of a very sensitive server of the company and have to leave stored somewhere if someday I'm not available. The standard requires some action to it?
  • Keep information security

Due to keep information security, we chose to use the sharepoint to store and share company information. To ensure that employees have adequate knowledge to handle the tool applied training. This training should be included in the registration Training and Awareness Plan?
  • Company allocated temporarily in another company

My company is allocated temporarily in another company. So the internet link, printer, switch and routers are shared, however property of that other company. Should I include these items in my inventory and scope?
  • SoA and mandatory documents

• Category of assets

• Measurement of the absolute risk

Hi friends, Could you help me with the following question please: To measure the absolute risk, is necessary to evaluate the asset without protections neither controls of any kind, or it is measure with the protections or controls implemented currently on the asset? Which would be the best approach and why? Which you use and recommend? Thank so much Best regards.