ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Assessing the risks after the controls are applied

However lets elevate your example (in article https://advisera.com/27001academy/iso-27001-risk-assessment-treatment-management/#assessment) by adding controls to come up with residual risk measurement. I believe that risk assessment, in general, would involve controls assessment.
  • SOA template aligned with 27001:2005 or 2013

Is your SOA template aligned with 27001:2005, 2013 or perhaps it doesn't actuall matter?
  • Risks involved in going full ISO compliant

Could you please inform me more of Risks involved going full ISO compliant?
  • ISMS Policy and Objectives

I need to write a new policy called " ISMS Policy and Objectives". What does this policy contain? Is this necessary? Is this different from ISMS policy?
  • Security controls

• Interested party

• Análisis de riesgos en un Data Center

Mucho gusto. Agradezco la oportunidad que brindan a través de sus servicios. Deseo saber si puedo abordarles ya que estoy haciendo mi práctica profesional. El reto propuesto es medir los riesgos en el Data Center de la Empresa Gestión sobre la cual no tengo experiencia previa y casi ningún conocimiento al respecto. Necesito Ayuda.
  • Operation and practices documented

If the operation and practices are in place but it is not documented, then how to rate that risk, High medium or low
  • Implementacion ISO 27001

Me ha sido de gran apoyo toda la documentación y correos enviados; te platico que nosotros estamos en México y deseamos certificarnos en ISO 27001-2013, necesito saber en qué me pueden apoyar (Implementación, cursos, norma, certificación, etc)  y cuál es el costo.
  • Does all the Policies and procedured need to be in Word/PDf format?

Does all the Policies and procedured need to be in Word/PDf format?. I am right now preparing a communication policy. As per ISO 27001, commuication policy should define who, wat, when and how to comunicate. Can i maintain all these in the excel file, just like shown below. Will that be accepted as a policy? or is there a better way....   What to Communicate When To Whom How Who shall Communicate Records Owner Internal Audit Plan As per the periodicity defined in IQA PL's eMail SQA Internal Audit Records SQA