SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Group of assets

• Business Continuity Policy

Hi, I need a clarification on the ISO22301 standard. I was going through the standard and found two term - business continuity policy and business continuity Management System policy. Are they the same or different ? if so what is the difference in the content?
  • Training and exam of Lead implementor

I found the training and exam of Lead implementor  is conducted by BSI as well as PECB. Which one is preferred.
  • Competences in ISO 27001:2013

I have a question around the ISO 27001 transition. What do I need to demonstrate/document as competence. I haven’t any formal qualifications. I have done CISA training but I never passed the exam.
  • Risk management in BCMS and ISMS

I want to know about risk management in bcms & isms. I want differences between both risk management techniques.
  • Validate documents

I want to know if you can help me to validate, if my policies are correctly aligned to ISO 27001?
  • Laws, regulations and ISO 27001 / PCI-DSS

• Information security and BCM/BCP strategies

Does your documentation toolkit below consist of Information security and BCM/BCP strategies ?
  • Security risks dealing with suppliers

This may sound a little odd a question at this stage of the implementation, but How do we get to what is a security risk in the first place when dealing with suppliers etc, how can this be done specifically?
  • Policy for mobile device/teleworking, NDAs and metrics