SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Type of assets

Can workstations be an Asset class?
  • Maintenance of the ISMS

Thank you for your e-mail and available documentation, it has really helped me comprehend the ISO certification procedure.
  • Generic SOA

Can you help to list out generic SOA for power generation system.They are isolated network and no wireless.kindly explain why the controls are applicable and not applicable.
  • Adaptation to ISO 27001:2013

Is the expiry date for my certificate the one stated on the certificate, or is it 1st Oct 2015? The expiry date stated on my certificate is NOV 2015. 
  • Propietario de activos

Buenos días quien debe ser el responsable de la matriz de activos informáticos declarados en la norma ISO 27001, que debe reportar el área de riesgos si tiene a su cargo la seguridad de la información?
  • BCP and DR

This question is related to BCP and DR We have place to take the backup and store it in a external area ( working area). The backup will be done by a third party. Can we consider this as Disaster Recovery Site? IS it compulsary to have a disaster recovery site (Hot site, Warm Site & Cold Site)   Thanks, Vijay
  • Design the ISMS

how to design the ISMS  for new ISO implementation?
  • Review of SOA after implementation

Hello, I declare the status "Partially implemented" for some particular controls in SOA, for which I must write a Policy document. I put this task in Risk Treatment Plan, e.g.: write a Policy document. Is it necessary to review the SOA after implementation (after writing that Policy document) and update the status of controls to "Fully implemented"? Thanks, Cosmin
  • Conducting ISMS audit

Hi, I would like to know the best way of conducting an ISMS audit and what to look for as an external auditor?
  • Process of implementation for ISO 27001

We would like to start the process of implementation for iso27000 and need to know the cost of consultant to develop the procedures , time frame and certification cost