ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Poslovnik ISMS kao generalni dokument

Prilikom implementacije ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 i sl. kao glavni dokument, izra?uje se Poslovnik koji sadrži opšte informacije o privrednom subjektu, pregled procedura i zapisa, eventualno, shemu organizacione strukture.  Molim Vas da mi odgovorite kako izraditi Poslovni ISMS kao krovni dokument. Tako?e me interesuje u koju vrstu dokumenata spada dokumentacija iz Anex-a A (procedure ili nešto drugo). Unapred zahvaljujem.
  • ISO 22301 in the world

Thank you very much for your support. Our company is indded in the process of developing the BC system in line with ISO 22301, however we have engaged external consultants recommended by Shell and accepted by our management. They are making a big deal of work. We are now in the process of BIA to identify the gaps then the management will take a decision how to proceed further.As I understood there are not many companies around the world who are looking for the formal certification. What do you think- why is that?
  • Two big doubts

• Crucial component in any IS procedure

What is the crucial component in any IS procedure?
  • Some questions about ISO 27001

• Basic information about ISO 27001

I'm working on a ISO 27001 implementation project. To get a clarity, I intend to re-learn, understand the 27001:2013 standard and the controls stated there-in. I'm looking forward to your blog to help me with the same. It would be very helpful if you could suggest what things in particular do I need to read/refer for this. Also couple of queries, would ask you the same in a while. 
  • Documentation for cloud services

For document received I understand it is very clear please if there is documentation that helps me in cloud services and the relationship with IT security.
  • Risk assessment for Information security

I hope you are well. I am going to carry out risks assessment for information security and we are PCI DSS compliant also. What is the best way to go about this. I also need a risk register.
  • ISMS Plan

Hi,   I have been asked to write a ISMS plan for my organization. My organization wants me to include dependencies, resources, risk sections along with the timelines? Is there any templates for this? can you help me in this??   Thanks, Vijay
  • SCope Documnet, ORg.Chart & Roles and Responsibilities Roles and Responsibil

As per ISO 27001:2013 , all the documents ( Scope Document, Org.Chart ities) are mandatory. Can all these be merged in ISMS Policy? Or do we need to maintain all these in a different document. Because we already talk about these in ISMS Manual?Kindly advice me on this? Thanks, Vijay