ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Information Security in Project Management and Legal aspects

1) Information Security in Project Management - how to implement this 
  • ISO 27002 certification

As a noc, soc, and general systems engineer ....... would it be beneficial for me to take the Exin ISO 27002 certification exam?
  • Becoming ISO 27001 auditor

I have an enquiry about becoming an ISO 27001 auditor. Once I completed the Auditor training course, can I start support doing audits and what rate would I typically expect to work at as a consultant?
  • Clauses 4.1 and 4.4

Please let me where I could find the templates related to clause 4.1 and 4.4
  • Structure of the Risk Treatment Plan

Hi friends, I have a doubt about the Risk Treatment Plan, How to structure it? For example, can I to organize the RTP according to risks? controls? assets? o according what? Which columns should have it? and which is the best way to do this document according the ISO? Thank you.
  • Quick Risk assessment

I have a document with many questions to check against my software, based in the controls of ISO. The System shall have a logoff button. So, I am compliant or not. If I am not compliant, so I need to do the risk for this item? Using the matrix to calculate. After do it for all items I did the risk assessment? Is it the correct why to do the risk assessment?
  • Business Continuity

I have a question, I´m going to work in process for business continuity (A.17.1.x), but I don´t have a clear idea for this process. Do you have any document or some guide that I can use for this part or just for the item A.17.1.2. 
  • Disaster

a.- Do you have available articles, where you give your advice in how to define a disaster in a DR plan?
  • Asset management

Concerning my query on Asset Management
  • ISO 27001 on a personal level

I was interested to learn about iso 27001 on a personal level, but it is a bit much for a small organization with no formal security, no compliance requirements, and no desire to add security.