SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• How to become ISO certified for myself

I would like to try and get certified in ISO for myself to add to my CISSP and other certs. I have the latest ISO docs from ISO itself so how would you recommend I go about it?
  • CISO role

1. What happenes if the organization does not have a CISO and the COO/ CTO is responsible for the security, can we use use COO/CTO in the templates instead of CISO where ever it is applicable.
  • security audit of a hypothetical supplier

My company is a InsuraHello, I just want to know what is the best way in order to apply an audit process for one supplier and what is the must important think that I have  to take in consideration according with my call business, thanks so much...I'm new one in the area and Dejam now is my best friends thanks Dejan. All the best, Victor...
  • To whom to handover confidential data in case of a disaster?

In ideal condition we have a management team who is authorized to access particular data. but during any disaster (fire ,flood, breakdown attack etc) how to manage these important files or to whom we have to handover any confidential data.?
  • Mandatory processes

ISO 27001 there are mandatory procedures, such as the audit process, but that is the same in ISO 27002 ? if so what are the mandatory procedure and references are.
  • List of Legal, Regulatory, Contractual and Other Requirements

For the above subject, we do not have suppliers with whom we have contracts. What exactly should come in this document? Can you give me some examples?
  • ISO 22301 Maintenance Audit requirements

Hi everyone, The company I joined in January this year was ISO 22301 certified in 2013. The maintenance audit is coming up and I'm not sure what the audit entails because I'm relatively new to ISO 22301 - do they re-audit everything or do they focus on specific areas/documentation? I've found a few ISO 22301 audit checklists online, but nothing really relating to the maintenance audits. Can anyone help so I can start planning for the audit? Thank you!
  • Senior management does not want to spend money and resources

The sr. management does not want spend $ and bring additional resources on sight! [As an IT Sec. consultant I am  in a catch 22.]
  • Applicability of A14 for Data Centre

A large sized organization wishes to implement and certify only the IT Data Center - specifically IT infrastructure. The application development and maintenance is completely excluded from the scope of implementation and certification.
  • ISMS and Cloud computing

"Does one need to get ISO/IEC 27001 to get ISO/IEC CD 27017? Is it possible to scope ISO/IEC 27001 to JUST the cloud environment? "