ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Conformio documentation

Clause 7.4 – Communication ( how to evidence the communications plan).  Where do I find this information on the system?
    Clause 8.1 - Operational planning and control (To see the ISMS Calendar/Planner). Where do I find this information on the system?
    Clause 9.1 - Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation (To see the measurement & Metrics and measurement results).  Where do I find this information on the system?
    Clause 10.2 - Continual improvement (To see ISMS continual improvement log).   Where do I find this information on the system?
    A.18.2.2 – Report of information security compliance monitoring from various Managers/Heads of Heads or plan of action. How do I capture or evidence this in the system?

and Finally, How to use Conformio to test the effectiveness of the ISMS in the organization?

• CRM Document Management

As it is a small company it would be beneficial to complete most document management within the CRM to enable embedding security in all aspects of service delivery.  What is the likely view of auditors of such an approach? This would of course be reflected in the Records Management document.

• ISO/IEC 27001 Audit

Good morning,
    A company has a very reliable system and over time no security incidents, failures or occurrences are found that justify the opening of non-cconformities processes.
    Note: the system is very robust and the demand for using it is much lower than its capacity.
    During an audit, can the auditor question the absence of these records (incidents and non-conformities), that is, consider that these events occurred but the company did not record them?

• Approved Certification bodies

Hey everyone, really nice to join this forum.
    I just have a very quick question that I hope someone can assist me with.

Does any one know of the best way to validate a certification body, and what certificates that certification body is authorised to issue.

I've found https://uafaccreditation.org/, just wonderig if there are any others that will allow me to validate my results about a potential fake certificate.

• ISMS audit

How do perform an ISMS audit with efficient suggestion to consultant and client to ease the gap on the risk and controls in the standard?

• Planned implementation of changes to ISMS

I bought the new kit for 27001/2022. I'm missing a document on the new chapter in the documentation

Chapter 6.3 Planned implementation of changes to the ISMS.

When will something be added?

• Toolkit documentation

Which document in the toolkit is relevant to clause A.7.5 (Protecting against physical and environmental threats)? And to A.7.8 (Equipment siting and protection)?

• DR distance

What's the distance for a disaster recovery site?

• Lead Auditor certification

I obtained a certificate through Advisera.
    I’m working at a certification body and am gaining experience.
    But I understood I need to send my certificate somewhere to become accredited.
    Can you please elaborate on that?

• Documentation hierarchy

I'm interested in applying MS documentation hierarchy according to ISO10013:2001; please address this and in relation to this now being a withdrawn standard.

Page 23 of 542 pages