ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Operational change

We are already certified by ISO 27001 and we are going to be Certified with ISO 22301 (according yours tools). On this period we are under implementation of a system upgrade on our servers to Windows Server 2016 with new machines (firewalls, switches, servers, backup tape drives etc) on our premises (our internal computer room).
  • Gap analysis and checklists

1- I was assigned to handle the gap analysis of copy existing internal policy over iso27002 andvisms manual for physical and environmental control? Would you mind to provide your thoughts on this?
  • ISO 27001 and EU GDPR

ISO 27001 and the EU GDPR coming into effect next year. How to kills two birds with one ISMS stone?
  • Enterprise risks

1. How do we cover enterprise risks and monitoring mechanism.
  • SOA

In SOA we mention the status of control weather implemented or not implement but the actual implementation is done during risk treatment. Then how come we mention the status before implementing the controls. According to me if SoA is prepared before risk treatment then the status should be "not implemented" or "will be implemented".
  • Risk assessments

My CIO wanted me to implement iso 27001. Now Im at the risk assessment point and we are now looking at our assets and processes to identitfy risk. After that the normal way is (as I understand) to choose controls from annex a to reduce these risk. But what happens if we don`t identitfy all risk based within our assets and risks?
  • NIST, COSO and ISO 27001

What is the advantage of ISO 27001 over a competing framework such as NIST or COSO?
  • Career on Information Security

Now in my current role i have taken up assignment of ISO certification for Data center in coordination with XXXXX team . With this assignment my inclination has been lately on information security rather than Service Operations and process refinement.
  • Risk assessment

i want to learn how to create risk assessment and how to analysis the same and also if possible guide me how to create the Environmental impact assessment?
  • BS 25999 and ISO 22301

¿la norma 25999 es la misma que la 22301?