SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Non Disclosure Agreement

I have another issue raised today when drafting out Non Disclosure Agreement. I hope you can help with this! What is the best practice duration of confidentiality agreement? if we say it is for particular number of years, for some highly sensitive information it may not be enough or if its to expire with the contract that's will not help also to protect the information.. I'm sure you will have a better idea on this and can help me come up with the best.
  • Cryptography verification

where is cryptography tested in ISO 27001?
  • BCP content

1 - Please on Wednesday webinar, I will appreciate if you would give time to discuss the content of a BCP plan:
  • ISO 27000 series quotations in academic work

Estou fazendo TCC sobre Política de Segurança da Informação no curso de Sistemas de Informação e gostaria de saber se posso citar textos das ISOs da família 27000 como citações diretas e indiretas no TCC, mesmo sem ter comprado de fato nenhuma norma.
  • ISO 27001 study material

I am currently taking your online course „internal auditor ISO27001.
  • SLA and ISO 27001

Is there a place in the ISO 27001 documentation for Customer Service Level Agreements? If so where do they fit in please and is there a template for them?
  • Security controls and SaaS

How many controls that are not applicable for organisation who has saas application? heard that 30 to 40% of cloud service provider controls are not applicable to cloud service customer curious to know what are those
  • Risk assessments

I have a few questions:
  • Surveillance audits

1 - What activities are involved during Surveillance audits held every year once ISO certification is issued?
  • Conformity with EU GDPR

For a company the conforming with ISO 27001 requests is enough for to be in law with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (General Data Protection Regulation) ?