SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 27001 certifications

I listened to your webinar ISO 27001-LA, and was wondering whether this is a very good fit for me. I am a 26 years professional as a CPA, CIA, CISA and worked years as an internal auditor both business and IT sides. I did several internal and external IT auditing in the USA & GCC. Overall, I am a process re-engineering expert.
  • Books for ISO LA exam

Can you please suggest books to prepare for the ISO LA exam
  • Information Security in Project Management

Example of how to implement A.6.1.5: Information Security in Project Management?
  • Information labelling

Can you tell me if our company needs to have our address information on both the Non-mandatory and mandatory documents or does it need to be just on the Non-mandatory?
  • ISO 27018

You wrote a article about GDPR and ISO27001/ISO27018. Do you have informations about the ISO27018 recommendations?
  • Context of organization for 27001

Do you have any idea about context of organization for 27001:2013 ?
  • Mandatory documents

I need some assistance in two areas please:
  • Auditor selection

I'm currently looking for accredited auditor to help us obtain ISO 27001 certification. Any recommendations?
  • Book recommendation

Can you advise 1 simple book that will prepare me for the iso27001 foundation exam.
  • Obsolete equipment disposal

I would like to know more information about some difficulties experienced by organisations in the disposal of obsolete equipment for ISO 27001