SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Risk assessment template

I am facing problem in expanding the vulnerabilities database in Risk assessment template. Though I can be able to include it in the database but it is not reflecting in the selection box. No issues with Threat database, can add and select from the list. Appreciate yours advise.
  • ISO 27001 implementation

We are intending to get the ISO 27001 certificate for our data center, I need to know form where to start and what is the main step after the gap assessment
  • Training and awareness

I can not find a video of the Training and Awareness? Is it available or does it not exist?
  • Risk management

Regarding to your long experience in dealing with standards, could you please kindly help me how to build my model of risk management in some of standardized management system such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 22000, and 45001. in other words how to start creating this model? Thank you in advance for your assist and help and looking foreword to get your reply as soon as possible
  • Control mapping

Hi, WHat can be the root cause for not mapping controls in risk treatment plan (ISo 27001:2013)
  • ISO 27001 and NIST CSF

What is the similarity of ISO 27001 with NIST CSF?
  • ISO 27001 Annex A controls mapping to products and solutions

We are in a very tight budget, it is kind do it yourself kind of thing. Resource is very limited. The scope will be only on "Network Operation Center & Security Operation Center". Due to that there is NO fixed timeline given.
  • Project scope definition

I want to know that what would be the questionnaire, which is share by the vendor to client before defining scope of an organisation in ISMS process, In which the vendor asks about, lets say .. about the devices and server, network device. I hope you understand this.
  • IEC 62443 and ISO 27001

I would like to get obtain more information regarding comparison between IEC62443 and ISO 27001. We were planning to obtain the ISO 27001 for our one of the software product and then some of the employees were exposed to information about the IEC62443. Can you please advise?
  • COBIT and ISO 27001

We would like to know if able to help us to implement COBIT in our organization.