SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Conformity with EU GDPR

For a company the conforming with ISO 27001 requests is enough for to be in law with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (General Data Protection Regulation) ?
  • ISO 27001 requirements for controls

I just want to check if ISO 27001 procedures require an immediate removal of IT staff's usernames when resignation? the IS audit manager at a local bank ? please note that, I mean the immediate removal before the notice period is done
  • Risk assessment

I have a question about Information security risk assessment – Risk analysis and evaluation [clause 6.1.2].
  • Information with different classification levels

I'm doing policy review for ISO 27k . I'd like to know, is it wrong to relate the policy statement with related SOP and both documents are not having the same classification
  • Information with different classifications

I'm doing policy review for ISO 27k . I'd like to know, is it wrong to relate the policy statement with related SOP and both documents are not having the same classification
  • Standards ISO 17799 and ISO 27001

I recently came across ISO 17799:2005 and noted it is also related to Information Security I know ISO 27001 is what widely certified by companies. Could you please advise me the difference between both?
  • ISO 27001 clauses explanation white paper

Estimados estoy leyendo el documento "Clause_by_clause_explanation_of_ISO_27001_EN.pdf" y me salto la siguiente duda, en la Introducción en le párrafo 3 que adjunto:
  • Risk Treatment and SoA

I have a Question on ISO 27001 implementation. Do we need to address Risk treatment for all the SOA items?
  • Change management

An update of a server wouldn't be a change under the ISO control "A.14.2.2 System change control procedures"?
  • ISO 27001 certifications

I listened to your webinar ISO 27001-LA, and was wondering whether this is a very good fit for me. I am a 26 years professional as a CPA, CIA, CISA and worked years as an internal auditor both business and IT sides. I did several internal and external IT auditing in the USA & GCC. Overall, I am a process re-engineering expert.