SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Perform the internal audit

How do you recommend setting up Internal Audit for ISO 27001 in a small company? Everyone is so busy with their day to day tasks and no one is really qualified to 'audit.' I manage the Risk Assessment and the Compliance. Can I do the Audit, too?
  • A.16.1.7 Collection of evidence

I would like to know if there is some document or tool that help me to implement the requirement A.16.1.7 of Annex A of ISO/IEC 27001
  • CISO role in ISO 27001 implementation, suppliers and other questions

Can a CISO assume the role of an internal auditor? Can he/she be part of the team for which we are running the ISMS?
  • Policy documents

Under the new ISO27001 standard, there seems to be more and more policies needed - e.g. Cryptography, Suppliers policy, etc. Is it really necessary to consider these particular documents as policies per se, or can I consider these as guidelines only?
  • Scope of the external auditor

I have a question regarding the scope of external auditor for ISO 27001.Where does it start and where does it end?
  • ISO 27001:2015?

What changes are there in the new ISO27001:2015 from ISO27001:2013? Are the templates from 2013 still applicable? Is the course still relevant?
  • ISMS and CMMI

Please let me know whether can we merge ISMS,AS & CMMI L-5 with one single manual/requirements?If so can u please guide me with the key points to start up with the activity.
  • Some questions about information security and virtualized environments

1.- we are an autonomous engg. college intending to become a deemed university. What are the relevant standards, apart form 27001, that would help in running an Examination Branch of the University.
  • THIN CLIENTS VS. DESKTOPS

GIVEN THE CHOICE TO USE THIN-CLIENTS OR DESKTOPS, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU RECOMMEND TO HAVE A MORE SECURE ENVIRONMENT ?
  • Replication of site A

My company has some core systems, AD domain controllers and e-mail servers. I am working on Site A where core systems has some replication servers in Site B and C. In Site B and C, there are also AD domain controllers and backup servers for e-mail service.