SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• THIN CLIENTS VS. DESKTOPS

GIVEN THE CHOICE TO USE THIN-CLIENTS OR DESKTOPS, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU RECOMMEND TO HAVE A MORE SECURE ENVIRONMENT ?
  • Replication of site A

My company has some core systems, AD domain controllers and e-mail servers. I am working on Site A where core systems has some replication servers in Site B and C. In Site B and C, there are also AD domain controllers and backup servers for e-mail service.
  • Asset based or process based?

If we are free to choose between process based RA and asset based RA or as per the new standard, we are strictly supposed to follow the process based RA methodology
  • How to calculate confidentiality, integrity and availability values of people

How to calculate the confidentiality, integrity and availability values of people assets.
  • People "asset" for risk assessment

How we can identify confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements of “people” assets for risk assessment. I will appreciate if you can provide some details.
  • Include ISMS documents in the inventory asset?

Do I need to include every ISMS related procedure, guide and document in the inventory of assets?
  • Primeros pasos para iniciar proyecto ISO 27001

Ustedes me pueden ayudar con información de cómo establecer los primeros pasos para iniciar el proyecto de ISO27001. Donde se incluya que va primero y que después muy claramente, por ejemplo,
  • More than one risk owner for one risk?

Can we have more than one Risk owner for one risk ?
  • Is mandatory to implement all 114 controls?

I have a query regarding preparing the SOA on control objectives and controls. We have 114 controls in the Annexure A coming under different sections. Is that mandatory for us to implement controls for each of the items in different sections. Or can we categorize them as the mandatory ones and non-mandatory ones required to get certified? Also how can I document/convince the auditor on why a control is not required for us?
  • How to start with ISO 27001

I just want to learn more about ISO27001 and their requirements.. I'm employed in a tollroad business. How should I implement the ISO27001 and how will I start?