ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

Assign
  • Integrated implementation of ISO/IEC 27001:2018, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22301:2012

can you please advise on what is involved in doing an integrated implementation of ISO/IEC 27001:2018, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22301:2012?

• Security levels to have in the company

Quais são os niveis de segurança para se ter na empresa, tipo inicial, medio, avançado?
    Estamos implantando a segurança da informação na empresa, e preciso saber e entender como funciona os niveis de segurança e o que preciso ter para alcançar cada nivel?
    Consegue me ajudar com informação?

• BCP Framework following ISO 22301

I need to craft out the BCP Framework following ISO22301 standard for critical IT systems, how do go about doing that?

• Certified ISO auditor in the US

I have an easy question for you. I am new to ISO anything. I like the way the framework is laid out. I have heard this framework (ISO 27000) is primarily used in Europe. I know ISO was started as a British standard, but is there a need to be a Certified ISO auditor in the US? Are American companies using or have to be certified under ISO? Since I live in the US, I am just wondering if it will help my career to take training and get certified.

• ISO 27001 implementation

How to install and what roadblocks they have experienced that delayed, or stopped, implementation

• Risk Statements

Hereby a question on how to write good risk statements using the known ISO risk component from 27005, Annex D (Threat, Vulnerability).
    Various articles (e.g. ISACA) highlight a risk statement on the formula:

[Event that has an effect on objectives] caused by [cause/s] resulting in [consequence/s].

Can that in the ISO world be translated into:
    Threat (that has an effect on objectives) caused by a vulnerability resulting in a business consequence. So taking 27005, Annex D, the first row in the table, the Risk Statement will be: There is a risk of "breach of information system maintainability" due to "insufficient maintenance installation of storage media." This may lead to XWY.

Or is it the other way round. That the risk is the "vulnerability"???

• SAMA and ISO 27K: common control

can i understand the common control between SAMA and ISO 27K

• A.11 Domain Requirements List

Please i want to know the specific requirements to achieve the A.11 domain of ISO27001 certification. My organization is considering becoming ISO certified

• Controls for Stage 2 audit

Hi, do I need to have implemented and be able to evidence all of the controls identified in the SoA for the Stage 2 audit or can I state which ones are fully live and which are still in progress.

• Annex 12-4

Please sir in the toolkit of ISO 27001 under the Annex 12-6 there is a table for the level of logging by device type. Please can you throw more light on this form me?

Page 5 of 389 pages