SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Mobile code - the control reference is A10.4.2

Please can you define the term mobile code - the control reference is A10.4.2.
  • Required tools for ISO 27001

I am working in the ISO 27001 certification project which has started the project recently. In-addition, we started PCI-DSS project earlier and at the middle stage of that higher management would like to know about the estimated cost for purchasing different monitoring, assessment tools both for PCI-DSS and ISO 27001 and would not invest further for ISO 27001 requirement only at later. In this situation I have asked for a list of needed tools for ISO 27001 and I am preparing the list (e.g. Network Monitoring, Availability, Vulnerability; Database Activity Monitoring, Status; System Users Activity; Log Management; Change Management, etc.) Could you please help me in this regard to figure out all needed software/tool for assuring highest level of security, monitoring and assessment/analysis.
  • Upgrades to Documentation Set

Hi Dejan and team, I purchased the ISO 27001 Document set a while ago, am I entitled to a discounted upgrade to the new 2013 templates? This is presuming that you have updated the templates.
  • Which is first - BIA or risk assessment?

I´ve got a question about the order between BIA and RIA, what is the correct order? In DRII is RIA process and then BIA but had read in others organization that is BIA first and then RIA.
  • Addres change after certification

Dear Dejan, what if a company gets the certification and relocates the company after two months? do we have to inspect again or just paperwork is enough? and my second question is for a server room, I adviced to my client to have a digital lock for server room but they are planning to move in 3 months, Is it ok IT manager keeps the server room key and keeps logs and signitures for key use?
  • Corporate information security policy

If there is a corporate information security policy, what sort of information should be added into this policy so that it can comply with the 2013 ISO standard?
  • Excluding secure development from Statement of Applicability

If we don't have any development activities in our org. So secure development is not applicabpe and secure dev policy accordingly not needed. So what shoud I put in SOA as existing controls for controls number
  • Documenting the record control

In my opinion, in addition to the four documented procedures which you had mentioned, an organization shall document and implement controls needed for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention and disposition of records. While elaborating the controls, it will become mandatory to document the activities, responsibility, authority, time frame etc. Eventually it results in documenting and implementing a procedure for control of records.
  • Is the latest 2013 revision of ISO 27001 finalized?

Can you please tell me if the latest revision of the standard is finalised. If yes, the a company who wishes to implement ISMS should follow the latest revision i.e. ISO 27001 - 2013 or the old one.
  • 4 questions related to ISMS

1) Is the ISMS Manual required for the certification? Can you add clauses for the ISMS in the existing IMS Manual?