SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 13485 & EU MDR - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Medical device file structure

I was looking for the Medical device file structure, which is needed for ISO 13485 and CE. Can you help me with some template for that?
  • Is there a way to customize intake forms when filling out a customer complaint?

Is there a way to customize the intake forms when filling out a customer complaint?
  • Is there checklist for ISO 13485 document requirements specifically for a 3PL?

I was curious if there is a matrix or checklist of ISO 13485 document requirements specifically for a 3PL that will be storing and shipping inventory? No manufacturing or development activities will take place.
  • Which of Compliance modules in Conformio are required by the ISO 13485&14971?

Which of Compliance modules in Conformio are required by the ISO 13485&14971?
  • Is there a requirement for periodically documents review?

per ISO 13485, is there a requirement for periodically documents review? and if so, what is the scope (containment) of it? Does it apply to all controlled documents ( QMS Procedures/forms, SOPs, Work instructions, etc.. ) or only QMS procedures?
  • What standards or procedures to follow for medical mobile app?

My question is what standards, procedures our company should fulfill if we would like to design and develop medical mobile apps. Especially I am interested in design spec (UI/UX of interfaces) of those mobile apps.
  • Can the same set of documents be used for the new company?

We have an old medical device company and it produces products right now and we open another one but its very far from the old one we can give it the same name of the old company and make this like extension,and if its okay and we going to produce the same products of the old one we have not to make a new technical file and documents for the new company ?
  • Clarification regarding customer communication

Does customer communication (answer) following a complaint is a mandatory requirement per FDA or MDD. Can it be concluded from ISO 13485:2016, SEC. 7.2.3 (C) : "The organization shall plan and document arrangements for communicating with customers in relation to customer feedback, including complaints" ? or perhaps this paragraph is intended to state that as part of the complaint process we need to communicate with the customer in order to receive as much as possible adequate information and data related to the complaint event.
  • How to manage risk and clinical evaluation?

quality management system and how can I manage risks and make clinical evaluation and I need to know what is the meaning of sterile barrier systems
  • Estimation of timeline for ISO 13485 certification

We as a company are thinking about achieving 13485 certification. Is there a rough estimated time schedule on how long the certification process will take starting from zero? We have already looked into the ISO and implemented some processes, however for planning further steps we wanted to setup a timeline.
Page 59 of 66 pages