ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• SoA content_

May I ask to which extent should be a Share risk situation detailed in SoA?
  • Template content

1. I have just started work with the Risk Assessment Table template. Is it possible to change the colour range in the Risk column? Would like to have 0=green, 1=yellow, 2=orange and 3 and 4 =red. 3 and is red, but there is no colour scaling on 0,1 and 2...
    2. I did have a look at the post in Expert Advice Community – could you also describe how to change the colour scaling, please
  • ISMS and QMS

It was advised that we need to implement QMS, as identifying and documenting all the process as this is the best approach. I actually did not quite comfortable, since it will increase the workload (thus require additional resource).
  • NIST CSF, ISO 27002 and PCI

Can you be tell me difference and similarity between Nist csf and iso 27002 and pci dad?
  • SOA content

The company I am working for has decided to implement ISO 27001 for a division only, a Division building up an iPaaS. I have a question related to SOA.
  • Distance of recovery site

Is in ISO 22301 mentioned any specific kilometer distance between the fail-over data centers ? I Know that the selection of DC location/provider is a complex thing and many things are to be considered, but the people (mangers) are kind of discussing all over again a Number X or Y. If there would be some concrete number in ISO 22301 (or PCI-DSS or another ISO/??? market/industry relevant/authoritative document, the discussion could be over). Please advice.
  • BCMS presentation to top management

I would like to know you, if you have an awareness presentation customized for a top management, which illustrate the importance of the BCMS for the business, in order to ease their buy-in.
  • Toolkit content

1 - Document: Project plan
  • ISMS scope

Is it possible to share a copy of a completed ISMS scope document. This would help to understand the types of items that we should be thinking about. I understand it is business dependent but an example would be usefull
  • Difference between guideline and measure

With great interest I'm reading your articles about ISO 27001. One thing isn't clear to me: What is the difference between a guideline and a measure?