SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Scope definition

We (My company) have bought the documentation toolkit (which I recommended to them).
  • ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or CISA?

I have almost 4 years of experience in Information security & privacy. I am planning to pursue either 1 of the 2 courses: Lead Auditor ISO27001 / CISA.
  • Cloud environment and information security scope/boundaries

I am currently implementing ISO for an organisation that will be predominantly cloud based but still hold its core traditional in house values. My question is, what thought must be given to the impact of cloud computing on the organisations scope/boundaries, and how to you define a clear scope/boundary when the organisation makes use of cloud service providers.
  • Internal Audit performed using Annex A

Is it correct if I perform an internal audit establishing dates for each control of the Annex A?
  • Lack of statement of applicability

How can I start the Internal audit in the company where I work if there is no Statement of applicability?
  • Mandatory DRP

We are currently facing an audit and they are looking for DRP for Badge Access Request from physical security.
  • BCP presentation

I bought the ISO 22301 document package in Spanish version, some months ago. Now I need to make a presentation of the finished BCP, will you have a powerpoint template that you recommend and I can download?
  • Scope definition

A question if I may and if you written anything to help me I would be very grateful, I am stuck understanding the scope, my role is to create an ISMS for the Finance, HR and IT departments, easy enough, but for one questions, where does the scope stop?
  • Risk assessment on Conformio

How we make a risk assessment in the conformio platform?
  • Meaning of information to ISO 27001

I have an issue with this corrigendum. The term "information" is quite wide and can be interpreted in several ways, which adds to the complexity of implementing this control. It would be interesting to know what guidelines ISO 27002 provides in light of the change.
    Question refers to this article: European 2017 Revision of ISO/IEC 27001: What has changed? https://advisera.com/27001academy/blog/2017/10/25/european-2017-revision-of-isoiec-27001-what-has-changed/