ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 2700 implementation

1 - Can I implement ISO 27001 specific to one product of organization rather than the entire organization.
  • Budgeting ISO 27001 implementation

I am in the process of planning costs for consultancy and certification for ISO 27001 and SOC 2, I am wondering if this is something you can help me with.
  • Password security and ISO 27001

I was stunned by upper management today and did not have an answer for them. What is ISO 27001 policy on keeping system passwords, service passwords, and application passwords. This is at the administrator Level. Obviously writing them in a “little black book” is not the answer. Is there a recommended password vault. How does other handle this issue.
  • Risk Assessment on SDLC

This is another thought that I have on risk assessment.
  • ISO 22301 toolkit content relate to internal and external issues

I have read the toolkit documentation and I have noticed that documentation does not address the internal and external issues in relation with the context of the organization. May I have something on that.
  • Toolkit content

I received the download and I’m still looking for a few specific policies I thought would be –
  • Templates content differences

Can we ask you about assistance?
  • Template customization

I have a question regarding the internal audit checklist. I bought your pack with templates, but my question is if the internal audit checklist is standard or if it can be customized? Is this the checklist an actual auditor will use?
  • Graphical presentation of risks

I have recently conducted some risk assessments for my organisation. For each assessment I have the post-treatment risk values and I want to design a graphic visualisation of this for senior management. To do this, I have assumed I will need to reduce each risk assessment to a single risk value number that can be plotted on a heat-map or a graph.
  • Mapping of risks to ISO 27001 controls

I am not sure how to map risks coming from an ISO 27001 risk assessment with the existing controls in the annex A. Can you help?