SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 9001 and Lean

"I am busy with a property valuation of an industrial building that adheres to the ISO 9001 standards. The company is in an immaculate condition with the best clean workshop area I have ever seen. I would like to know why some companies need to adhere to such an immaculate workplace and where I can get a copy of the overview of internal finishes fittings and features?”
  • Clause 8.6 in ISO 9001:2015

What area does the clause 8.6 Release of products and service does this fall under? Would it be Quality or Production?
  • Data processing agreement

Hi I sell online internationally. Those customers that do not live in the UK can send back their orders to local addresses in a few countries (so they do not need to pay internatioann shipping only local). Those local addreses are provided by a third party - and we are invoiced for that. That third party records names of the customers and what is sent back whose returns they received so we could refund these customers. Am I correct to think that in this case we should have a data processing agreement with that third party? These customers are ours, but it is this third party that is sending over the names (only sometimes the other way round when we are asking if there was no return but a specific customer when tracking says it has arrived). But I would say that they are processing those data on our behalf so they are the processor am I right?
  • Privacy policy for amazon and ebay

do I need to have a provacy policy when my company sell on amaozn and ebay so when they are the data processors and my company is the data processor?or are we joint data controllers? if we serve as a processor do the customers have the same rights (rights to be forgotten ect) and should they direct their requests to us or the data controller?
  • Risks and store departments

"What are some risks, hazards, controls, monitors and opportunities in stores department according to ISO 9001:2015."
  • withdrawing consent related to delivery (email&phone nr) in Germany

I've seen some strange information that 1) German customers have to explicitly consent to have their email and telephone number to passed to the delivery company Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO (I am talking about an online store and fulfillment of customers orders so is often required by for example courier companies) 2) and that they can withdraw that consent during or after they place their order. And that they can (or should be allowed and that info should be in the privacy policy) to withdraw that consent either by contacting us (the online shop) or the shipping company themselves. well that sounds not only problematic but most of all undoable .... Can you verify?
  • Lead auditor - how to become one

"How to become a certified auditor.”
  • HR Operation and risk approach

"Could you please explain about how we apply risk analysis with HR Operation related with ISO 9001: 2015."
  • Análisis GAP/manual y plan de calidad/alcance

1. Cual es la estructura que se debe seguir para elaborar correctamente un informe de Diagnostico GAP, o solo esta se basa en responder los "DEBES" de la norma?
    2. Se debe elaborar un manual de calidad en ISO 9001:2015?
    3. Cual es la estructura para elaborar un plan de calidad?
    4. Se certifican procesos o actividades en la ISO 9001:2015? Se puede en una universidad certificar solo las actividades que comprender el proceso de servicio educativo? o como seria un ejemplo de alcance si quisiera certificar solo el servicio educativo de una universidad nacional?
  • Project Plan

Is the "Project Plan for Complying with the EU GDPR" one that we can use for external clients to show that we have taken the steps and have the required documents for compliance or is it more an internal document checklist?"