ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Certification as a requirement to sell

"If I have an idea for a product and want to be able to sell and am required to have ISO 9001 to sell, how do I gain this prior to manufacture of the product. Do I have to manufacture without ISO, if so, how do I sell?”
  • Planning employees' succession

"I wish to know which clause in ISO 9001-2015 standard requires succession planning of employees”
  • Context example

"Can you provide me examples of context for valve manufacturing organization...”
  • What is needed to prepare certification audit

"I am working in a self-financing college. Already we had ISO 9001:2008, now we are moving to ISO 9001:2015. For that, I am the overall college ISO coordinator. I have one doubt. We prepared the process flow chart for the entire system and its risk assessment. An internal audit also over. We prepared the PPT for the college. My question is, what type of report or document we need to submit to ISO for assessment?"
  • Questions from the external auditor

"What kind of question we can expect the external auditor may ask to the quality personnel?”
  • Meaning of context determination

"What does determining context of the organization exactly mean?”
  • Evidencing revision

I have just taken on the role of QM for a small company that has their 2015 in July. I have 2 questions, When we are putting a new designation changing our Quality systems title in the title. old being 9001:2008 to 9001:2015. must I list a revision date ? revision level ?
  • Exclusions vs non-applicability

"Our company does not do design. We manufacture to the customer provided design. We were exempt in the 2008 certification. Can we declare exemption for design in the 2015 certification?”
  • Flujogramas en ISO 9001

Necesitamos flujogramas genéricos de Comercialización, Finanzas, Administración. Nuestra empresa esta catalogada como PYMES. Trabajamos con Soluciones Integrales de Tecnología en el área Informática. Podría indicarme algún material de guía, apoyo al respecto?
  • Elaboración de mapa de procesos

La iso 9001 2015 no menciona Sub-procesos. ¿Se puede incluir Sub-procesos para la elaboración del Mapa de Procesos?"