ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Organizational knowledge and processes or individuals

"Do we have to fill up self-designed format on OK 7.1.6 for individual or for process like Production, Eng., R & D, Marketing, SCM etc etc.”
  • Cómo presentar los documentos en la auditoria

¿Es necesario tener todo impreso para la auditoría? ó ¿es posible que se revise, en una computadora?
  • Deadlines for acceptance of documents

Could you be able to suggest me the decent way to set the deadline for acceptance of individual documents in the course of QMS implementation – a) in accordance with Project Tasks listed 1 to 24 or b) in accordance with Project Files 00 to 16 (in logical order)?
  • Starting off ISO 9001:2015

Could you please kindly provide any guidance for me to start off ISO 9001:2015 project as I am a bit overwhelm with where to start the project. Our project team comprises 3 person – myself, CEO, Director and another P.A to CEO.
  • SMART and Good Quality Objectives

"I have seen many different variations for how to interpret the “SMART” acronym. Who would be the leading authority as to which is the correct interpretation? Is it simply up to the organization to decide which variation would best fit their quality objectives? Please advise at your earliest convenience.”
  • Documented information format

"What is the meaning of the term "Format"? Our documents will be created in MS Word, stored on our server. I don't know how to determine what the format means”
  • Documentación obligatoria en ISO 9001

Por favor ayudarme en el plan de trabajo de la implementación DE ISO 9001:2015 e ISO 14001:2015. Necesito saber cual es la documentación total que necesito por favor
  • Management systems integration

"1. During integration of 9001, 14001 and 45001, do we have a separate Policies each or have an IMS Policy.
  • Audit or Gap Analysis?

"I am planning to do an Internal Audit (ISO 9001 base), but the area has not defined a QMS yet, so I was wondering to conduct this audit based on generic questions to have a high-level picture of the current state of this area, would you have a generic set of questions to do that? or any other recommendation to address this audit?
  • Management Representative after ISO 9001:2015

"Since the role of MR has been removed with the new person, what do we now call the person who drives the whole process - ensuring documentation is in order and being followed etc.”