ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Auditor certifications

"I am taking the fundamentals of ISO for the 2015 revision and will also take the Internal auditing class. I used to be the general manager of a manufacturing plant in china where I oversaw the ISO implementation and participated heavily in it as I had a lot of experience in CSa standards (Canadian) and business process engineering working for Deloitte consulting. But it looks like for the auditor certifications themselves you still need actual auditing experience on ISO projects. Is this true and will my other experience and education be a substitute? If not then what will I actually get out of this when I pass the exams? "
  • Context and organizational chart

"I’d like to understand context identification (ISO 9001:2015, Section 4.1) within the organizational chart.”
  • Objectives and KPIs

"Is there a difference between an objective and a KPI? An auditor picked us up and said that our Objectives were KPI's. I'm still confused about the difference.”
  • Scope and external facilities

"We have external warehouses located across the country and it was questioned if 1.-Do these need to be included in our scope and 2.-Do these warehouses require external auditing?”
  • Linking interested parties, processes, risks/opportunities and corrective action

"How to link processes with interested parties, their needs and expectations, core issues w.r.t. interested parties and risk/opportunity with corrective action.”
  • Suppliers approved by customers and procedure requirement

"If the suppliers we use have been approved by our customers, do we need to have a Procedure for Purchasing and Evaluation of Suppliers? or an approved checklist?”
  • Auditees and corrective actions

"I am wanting to know reasons why corrective action procedures need to be agreed with auditees.”
  • Cumplir con la cláusula referente a recursos 7.1

Hemos adquirido unas plantillas para un sistema de gestión integrado 9001-14001 y tengo algunas dudas; por ejemplo:
    ¿Cómo le doy cumplimiento al apartado 7.1.3 de la norma en el cual se debe determinar, proporcionar y mantener la infraestructura necesaria para la operación de sus procesos...?.
    ¿Cómo le doy cumplimiento mediante las plantillas adquiridas con ustedes al apartado 7.1.4 que hace referencia al Ambiente para la operación de los procesos?.
  • Diferencias ISO 9001:2015 vs. ISO 9001:2008

Como tengo disponible información esparcida sobre las novedades 2015 de la ISO, la idea es, en lo posible, tenerla condensada y de una sola fuente.
    La consulta es: ¿es posible acceder a un archivo que centralice y ofrezca todos esos documentos obligatorios?
  • Quality objectives and roles, responsibilities and authorities

"I need more information on quality objectives and what standard says about Quality objectives. Also understanding is required on roles, responsibilities and authorities.”