ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Defects and reworks

If I write up a part on a discrepancy report, then as a team my Q.E. and M.E. decide that the part is re-workable and writes up the nonconforming product on a rework work order, can I close out the discrepancy report to the rework disposition regardless of whether or not the rework fixes the nonconformity. In the case where it does not, or creates a new defect I would then write up a new discrepancy report that would require a new disposition. Basically I want to know if a rework work order is sufficient in positively identifying non conforming material so I don't end up in the situation where product can not be physically found in the plant, but the DR is still open, pending "final" disposition because we waited until the end of the line instead of taking care of it at the front end.
  • Exclusions in ISO 9001:2015

Hi,
  • Quality Manual in ISO 9001:2015

I've recently been assigned the QA position and I've been asked for an updated QA manual for a suppliers review. We have a quality manual on file, but I'm not sure if it's up to date and includes all the items needed or if we are missing any import/beneficial items.
  • Can absence of work instruction be nonconformity

Work Instructions not displayed at machine in production floor. Is this a Non Conformity? If Yes, then under which clause of ISO 9001:2015 std ?
  • Rescheduling the audit

I just want to enquire about something.
  • Sistemas Integrados de Gestión

Quisiera hacerle una consulta. En la empresa donde trabajo, estamos implementando la norma ISO 9001. Como ahora por requisito del gobierno debemos tener un sistema de gestión en la parte de salud ocupacional y ambiental, mi pregunta es: Debo tener una política integrada...?. La idea es por ahora certificarnos solo en ISO 9001, y no en ISO 14001 ni NTC 18001, pero darle cumplimiento a lo que nos exige el gobierno.
  • Evaluation of suppliers

I have another question if you don’t mind. Are Supplier Questionnaires required? Currently we evaluate our suppliers within our incoming inspection plans and also in the yearly management review meetings. I understand that suppliers will now be called “external providers” now, so I’m trying to see if we can obsolete the questionnaire altogether and just make our supplier evaluation process stricter or if we have to keep the questionnaire procedure in place.
  • Documentation requirements for production process

Which documents are required for production dept for iso as well as daily activity?
  • Example of statutory and regulatory requirements for products

Can you give me an example of statutory requirement and regulatory requirement related to quality of a product?
  • Documentatio audit

Is that the audit is done on the mandatory documents only or on the whole?