ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 9001 Internal audit clauses

What are the exact clauses you have to include in ISO 9001 internal audits?

• Remote audits recordings

Can auditors request you to record remote audits?

• Change of the quality manual's mandatory status

A quality manual will not be a mandatory document for a quality management system (QMS), according to the available version of the ISO/DIS 9001:2015 standard. How did that happen? The quality manual was one of the first documents that a certification body asked for before the certification audit. How has it suddenly lost its purpose and importance?

Where is this quoted in the ISO 9001:2015 standard?  Thanks for your help

• Internal audit requirements

Any single document which is fulfil requirement of Internal audit

• ISO 9001 controlled document list

Is ISO 9001-2015 controlled document lists should include all supportive document listed on QMS? 
    For example software programs ( engage , SAP, tags used day to day operations used) I really appreciate your help regards!

• Performing risk assesment

By what standard should a risk assessment be performed?

• Maintaining ISO 9001

How do we maintain the ISO effectively, effortlessly and simplify the process and documentation?

• Internal Audit Process Approach

Could you point me in the direction of great resources on Internal Auditing the Process Approach?  I received a minor CAR in our external audit last year for not fully executing the Process Approach in last year’s Internal Audit.  I wish to ensure that I am conducting this year’s IA properly so as to mitigate the CAR.

Any resources or pointers that you could give to me would be super appreciated.

• Implementing ISO 9001 in a company with multiple contractors

Where do I begin in an organization with 1 employee and close to 400 contractors?

• ISO 9001 Laboratory Audit

How the use of ISO 9001 laboratory audits, used in the laboratory, impact on the management of training, managing change, and specific staff roles?

Page 30 of 240 pages