ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 9001 implementation steps

Key steps to successful ISO 9001 implementation? 
    Tool to fix Bad habits? 
    How to improve a Customer Centricity culture? 
    About KPIs, Where should we start to measure?

• Minor nonconformities

How do you decide if recurring minor nonconformities or a series of such minor non-conformities can be classified as a major nonconformity?

• ISO 9001 purpose and principles

Purpose of qms and the principles? How are they helping a newly developed company

• ISO 9001 and Customer focus

Regarding customer focus, what are the evidences generally followed?

• ISO 9001 audit in manufacturing

What questions do you normally ask in a manufacturing setting? What documents will you be looking into?

• ISO 9001 certification process and cost

We are a small company, we want to get ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have our own quality management system with processes and procedures. We have done the gap analysis in light of ISO 9001:2015, have prepared quality manual and quality procedures manual. We are ready to get audited by xxx for certification, please tell me are we on the right track? how much they will charge.

• Listing traceability

Do I have to list internal-external traceability for the machines that are part of the process for the product like the machine that makes the product, or the machine that cuts it?

• ISO 9001 Remote audit plan

Explain to me how will you plan for auditing with members working remotely, and what and how will you plan for department /process to be covered?

• When is a good time to implement ISO 9001

If we are not ready for QMS (in my opinion), only have 4 employees, don’t have good laws (mean on subventions and tax policies), don’t have enough quantity for export but have vision for our company (business plan) , do we need this program? Maybe is not a good time...
    Just to mention that we are in stone manufacturing business.

• Rating opportunities and methods

How do you rate opportunities and methods to evaluate them. I am asking this because ISO 9001 seeks to address risks and opportunities. So I want to learn from you on how I can rate opportunities and later on evaluate them quantitatively.

Page 31 of 240 pages