SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Internal Quality Audit

Can we use untrained auditor as trainee auditor during our internal audit process (for exposure and development)?

• QMS Turtle Diagram

I would like to discuss related to the creation of the Turtle Diagram based on the QMS processes. Basically there are 16 main QMS processes. Does it mean I need to create the Turtle Diagram based on this 16 process? Or can I make it into separate Turtle Diagram? Is it possible to have Turtle Diagram that is not related to these 16 process?
  • GR&R frequency requirement

Is there a frequency requirement for GR&R?

• Integrating IATF 16949 with ISO 9001

Will need to know what if a company is already certified and has system of 9001 2015, so in that case what specific would be required and what common requirements can be integrated with 9001.

• SPC, linearity distribution and PV value

I would like to get advice on what is the relationship between SPC, linearity distribution and PV value. How to decide to have SPC monitoring and which point is necessary for SPC monitoring?

• IATF 16949 Certificate

Our product is GPS Tracker, but we only focus on designing only and outsource our production to outside manufacturer recently, our customer requires us IATF 16949 Certificate and we are planning to apply for that, however, I haven't had ISO Certificate So should we apply for ISO first, the IATF?

• Evidence of failure of the error-proof device

How can I evidence the failure test of the error-proof devices?

• Quality Manual best approach

During our Stage 1 document review, our auditor said that we should consider drastically reducing the Quality Manual, which I agree with. What is the minimum size and scope that a QMS Manual should look like? For example, why should anyone document in the manual the actual standard? I have one I have put weeks into, that is blended between ISO:9001 / AS9100 / IATF16949 however it does reek of a regurgitation of the standards. What is the best simple approach?

• IATF 16949 implementation guideline

I want to learn all stage of IATF 16949, How I can learn and implement ıt to the production department?
  • Action taken to address risks an opportunities

How would you go about meeting this requirement 'The effectiveness of actions taken to address risks and opportunities' as we currently have corporate Risks and FMEA for the products
Page 18 of 32 pages