SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Internal QMS Audit Checklist for IATF 16949

I have a question to "Internal QMS Audit Checklist for IATF 16949:2016: Does this checklist also containt the Basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015?

• PFMEA

I'm starting with use the PFMEA, so I realize there is a new characteristic format to application new standard on PFMEA.
    Could you share with me a format or example of PFMEA based on BLUE-REF Handbook?

• IATF 16949 Cl. 4.4.1.2 - Product Safety

Hello; We are producing electronic card as tier 2 and desing is making by our customer tier1. The card is for lamb and there is not any safety part on it. Should we make job description for product safety adivsor seperatly or can we add an extra description for another job description.
  • Objective evidence

I am trying to find a list of acceptable objective evidence for each clause.

• IATF 16949 implementation

I have few doubts in IATF implementation after discussions with OEMS:

1. When MSA has to performed?
          After every calibration?
         Change of operators/ inspectors?
         When we have a large variety of parts or part numbers of various sizes, then how to perform MSA? For all part numbers?
    2. Is it necessary to mention Work instruction revision no. and date in PFMEA and Control plan?
    3. In PFMEA, each function/requirement has to be classified as minor, moderate, major or to mention only SC/CC wherever required?

If you can please guide me on above topics.

• TPM implementation

I'm in the production process and I belong to the plant engineering and maintenance, and I'd like to know more about the TPM implementation, the kit mention in the document code 16 Procedure for Equipment Maintenance and Measuring Equipment, but I don't know if you have more information about how TPM should be implemented.

• Operator observance audit

May I know, operator observance audit covers in which clause?

• IATF Document Hierarchy

Per IATF requirements, is it acceptable to have the Manual, Policy, and Procedures all as Level I Documents? Looking at the Pyramid, it appears as though the Manual and Policy should be level I, and the procedures listed as level II, not combines as equal entities as Level I documents?

• Product safety

Hello. Product safety is something like Safety special characteristics? Thank you

• Addressing TPM

I have a question, I need to know what ISO 9001 and IATF 1699 documents/forms, etc... you have that address TPM. We are already ISO and IATF Certified, but this element of the standards has always been deficient and we want to make it a strength.

Page 15 of 32 pages