SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Items where most companies fail to comply with IATF standard

What are the items where most companies fail to comply with the IATF standard?

• Writing IQA non-conformance report

How to write IQA non-conformance report and how to close?

• Audit for a supplier

I would like to query what type of audit would be best suited in the situation where one of our suppliers is moving to a new location, which means moving the molding tools over to the new site. What type of audit would be best advisable in this situation? Thank you for your time.

• OEM during COVID

1. What are OEM doing during Covid?

2. What are the plans for internal audit?

• Best approach to comply with clause 4.4.1.2

For a contract manufacturer, what is the best approach to comply with clause 4.4.1.2, considering that product design is owned by our customers?

• Managing warranty claim department as an automobile dealership

What would be the most appropriate and effective way by using specific studies to manage a warranty claim department as an automobile dealership?

• Prepare the IATF 16949 certification

When a Company is already certified ISO 9001, what is the planning/scheduled actions (with timing) in order to prepare the IATF16949 certification?

• Control of documents

the company I work for has many documents that have control numbers and I am trying to reduce them. this being said do simple to-do lists need to be controlled? I don't think they do.

• Need for gage R&R

we have a torque wrench that we use to set up equipment that measures uniformity on tires... would this need a gage R&R

• Meaning of "Log" in Contingency Plan

Can you tell me what the "Log" column means in Appendix 2 - Contingency plan that I just acquired.

Page 12 of 32 pages