SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and books.
Limited-time offer – ends May 26, 2022
Use promo code:
SPRING30

IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• PSCR Audit

I recently completed PSCR Training and have been assigned a PSCR audit and wondered what that would look like.
  • IATF Documentation and records

As per IATF, previous year data can be saved as a record in a new released document?

Exp:- I release one document in April 2020 and ask my team to fill the previous two year data in this format for the upcoming audit, is it OK or not?

• Breakdown escalation procedure

Good day, I trust you are well can you please guide me as to where I can place breakdown escalation procedure. We are currently implementing IATF 16949:2016.
  • Process capability

What is the minimum quantity for process capability ?

• IATF 16949 Certification

I work in a company certified for ISO9001. Now we want to get also automotive customers so it is necessary to be certified for IATF. My question is: is it possible to get IATF if we do not have any automotive customers? Also, how to prove all requirements specific for automotive if we do not have it? 

• FMEA:2019

Do I need to be FMEA:2019 compliant before I get certified for IATF 16949:2016?

• Procedures for IATF

How to prepare procedures for IATF?

• IATF 16949 6.1.2.3

In IATF 16949 6.1.2.3 e. is it required to retain record of period test

• Internal QMS Audit Checklist for IATF 16949

I have a question to "Internal QMS Audit Checklist for IATF 16949:2016: Does this checklist also containt the Basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015?

• PFMEA

I'm starting with use the PFMEA, so I realize there is a new characteristic format to application new standard on PFMEA.
    Could you share with me a format or example of PFMEA based on BLUE-REF Handbook?

Page 12 of 29 pages