SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• IATF internal audit

Hi, I believe and witnessed internal audit are just done for sack of IATF req. in organizations. Do we have another tool which could be used instead of internal audit and follow IATF req. I always heard form quality it is a IATF req.

• PSCR Audit

I recently completed PSCR Training and have been assigned a PSCR audit and wondered what that would look like.
  • IATF Documentation and records

As per IATF, previous year data can be saved as a record in a new released document?

Exp:- I release one document in April 2020 and ask my team to fill the previous two year data in this format for the upcoming audit, is it OK or not?

• Breakdown escalation procedure

Good day, I trust you are well can you please guide me as to where I can place breakdown escalation procedure. We are currently implementing IATF 16949:2016.
  • Process capability

What is the minimum quantity for process capability ?

• IATF 16949 Certification

I work in a company certified for ISO9001. Now we want to get also automotive customers so it is necessary to be certified for IATF. My question is: is it possible to get IATF if we do not have any automotive customers? Also, how to prove all requirements specific for automotive if we do not have it? 

• FMEA:2019

Do I need to be FMEA:2019 compliant before I get certified for IATF 16949:2016?

• Procedures for IATF

How to prepare procedures for IATF?

• IATF 16949 6.1.2.3

In IATF 16949 6.1.2.3 e. is it required to retain record of period test

• Internal QMS Audit Checklist for IATF 16949

I have a question to "Internal QMS Audit Checklist for IATF 16949:2016: Does this checklist also containt the Basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015?

Page 14 of 32 pages