Please select user.
There are no topics yet.
Do internal auditors need training?
1. My understanding is that IATF16949 primarily applies to an internal manufacturing site, with support functions including design, sales etc being included in the scope. But what if we want to include other design groups in the scope, but their products are not manufactured internally, but at external IATF16949 certified suppliers? Can they be included in the scope? Or can we only include design groups that design products that are manufactured in the certified manufacturing location?
2. If we want to have a Single Manufacturing site certified, but with other internal manufacturing sites includes as extended sites, there are criteria outlined in the IATF "rules" Annex 4 that I would like clarification on: E.g.
We are a steel processor with an ISO 9001-2015 certified company now.
Can I have a single process (stamping) certified to the IATF 16949 standard?
Based on what the sample size to do MSA is fixed like 10 or 30 nos.?
1. Is there a special treatment or additional activities for the IATF audit (Stage 1 and 2) of a new Plant in case there is an on going escalation with a customer happening before the Audit. What are the implications if the escalation is on going during the Audit?
is online internal audit is accepted by IATF external auditors?
If your internal auditors have only did one audit in a year, do they have to be retrained?
My plant has an open but 100% resolved NC due to poor performance with GM. They are scheduled to have the special audit in September to close the NC but meanwhile, the performance with the customer has been degraded instead of improving. Due to the increased number of complaints, they will still stay Red with GM until at least January 2021.
The question is:
1. What is the chance to avoid the de-certification process?
2. Can we present a newer plan approved by GM and the NC be carried over and be reviewed during a future special audit?
Thank you very much.