Get 2 Documentation Toolkits for the price of 1
Limited-time offer – ends March 28, 2024

IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• IATF 16949 Process Audit Checklist

I am looking for a process audit checklist for IATF 16949 Process Audit Checklist.  I see a 16949 Manufacturing Process Audit Checklist on the 16949 Academy website, but I have to do audits for processes other than Manufacturing.  I would like to find an all-purpose checklist that I can use for any audit.  Does that exist?
  • Characteristics of manufacturing process that should be controlled and documented

What characteristics of a manufacturing process should be controlled and documented to enable a product to be recalled from the marketplace if deemed necessary?
  • Job description according IATF requirement

Please tell me what would be extra responsibilities to be added in the job description to fulfill the requirements of IATF.

• IATF 16949 scope

I am starting working in a Tier 1 company who produces seat backrests for OEM and our current certicate scope says "manufacture of seat back reast". The company also produces other parts for automotive OE. In next audit, the only products that can be audited are back rests. Am I right?

• Predictive Maintenance

I am trying to develop a predictive maintenance plan. Was wondering if oil analysis program would be sufficient for passing the audit. We had a non conformity in this area during the audit

• 2nd Party Audit

I have a question regarding 2nd party audits. I am Quality Assurance Manager. I fully manage internal audit program for last 15 years. I attended and successfully completed Internal Auditor training where obtained Internal audit certificate for ISO9001:2015, AS9100D, IATF16949:2016 from QPS Institute and IATF16949:2016 Quality Management System Auditor Training including AIAG Core Tools provided by IATF Certified Lead Auditor.

Can I conduct 2nd party audits, or I must attend special lead internal audit training and obtain Lead Internal audit certificate?

• Archiving period for Documents in IATF 16949

I want to know the archiving period for Documents in the IAtf 16949

• Green field plant IATF certification

Hello,

We are into setting up a new plant(green field project). Please guide, what are the pre-requisite related to product and process records before going for the certification.

• IATF 16949 People engagement

I am QMS Engineer for tier 1 automotive. How do I get the team (Top Management) engaged. GM supports me but has no time for anything regarding systems. I audit, I execute and escalate. Then nothing from Management or I get "Why is this happening". You have to drive the system. Maybe I am missing an execution strategy. So I never finish anything because another fire is ready to put out.

• Process turtle for Customer Specific Requirements

Hi-quick question.  Is it ok to have a process turtle for Customer Specific Requirements?

Page 6 of 32 pages