SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Minimum standards required for SME

new legislation in South Africa has opened the doors to SME's entering the automotive value chain, however, the costs to qualify to supply even 1st and 2nd tier partners remains a stumbling block to gain access as a component supplier for example. My question is what are the minimum standards required for an SME to supply parts to the automotive industry and can you assist with this?
  • IATF Internal Auditor Certificate Validity (Expiry Date)

IATF 16949 İç Denetçi sertifikalarının bazılarında Expiry Date olmasına rağmen bazı sertifikalarda böyle bir geçerlilik süresi bulunmamakta. Bu konu ile ilgili herhangi tanımlı bir gereklilik ya da kural var mıdır? Müşteri denetimlerinde ve 3.taraf denetimlerde bu soru ile karşılaşabiliyoruz 7.2.3 den denetlenirken. En son dün, Alman müşterimizin fabrikamızda gerçekleştirdiği Requalification denetiminde konu oldu. İç Denetçi sertifikalarında böyle bir geçerlilik tarihi olmaması uygunsuzluk mudur? Uygunsuzluk olarak değerlendirilebilir ise kaynağı nedir, kriter nedir? Eğitim kuruluşlarının bazıları böyle bir tarih belirtmezken, belirtenler bu tarihi neye göre belirlemekteler? Desteğiniz için çok teşekkür ederim.
  • IATF ll electric vehicle

1) IATF is required for electric vehicle manufacturing company?(2 wheeler) 2) If IATF certification not taken by electric 2 wheeler manufacturing company than what will be the outcomes company will face it is growing? 3) is there any standards or information available for 2 wheeler electric manufacturing industry? 4) Apart from IAF certification need for 2 wheeler electric vehicle?
  • IATF 16949 for improving procedures manual in automotive industry

I would like to ask you how could I refer to IATF 16949 to improve a procedures manual for a company which is based on automotive industry?
  • Complying with IATF

I am in charge of maintenance. To comply with IATF, what do I have to implement in my department? Currently, we do preventive, corrective and monthly we calculate MTTR and MTBF.
  • Extended Manufacturing Site

Bir ana işletmeye organizasyonel olarak bağlı, ancak üretim iş akışları farklı bir ek işletme kurulması durumunda, flowchart lar ana üretim fabrikasından farklı olacağı için bu yeni ek tesise Extended Manufacturing Site diyebilir miyiz? Kapsam ve iş akışları benzer ya da aynı olmak zorunda mıdır Extended Manufacturing Site diyebilmemiz için?
  • Maintenance requirements of IATF

Yes we are ISO 9001-2015 certified. We machine  Steel shafts for automotive industry. We are tier two. We must get the IATF 16949 certification. I am interested to know what we have to have in Maintenance to meet the requirements of the IATF. At the present time we do this activities in the Maintenance department: -Software to schedulle preventive Maintenance and attend corrective issues -We calcul MTBF, MTTR and OEE monthly What else do we need to have? Or how we have to show the currently information in accordance with IATF?
  • Company merger - System Requirments

Good Morning. I have recently taken over as the Quality Manager for a Plastic Injection Molding Company. The company consists of 2 different businesses, 4 facilities, that have merged together. Each have their own Quality System as 2 facilities are IATF and ISO registered and 2 other facilities are just ISO registered. The struggle I am having is we want to run the business as one, but with 2 different Quality Systems, it is difficult to manage and use the same documentation. Is it possible for the 2 facilities that are not IATF certified to be ISO certified under the IATF\ISO quality system that is in place?
  • Audit questions for purchasing department

I am looking for IATF 16949 audit questions for purchasing department
  • Use of Internal QMS Audit Checklist

I just have a question in terms of Appendix 2 – Internal QMS Audit Checklist. What is this specific checklist used for? To conduct audits on your quality manual/procedures? Do you perhaps have a preview of this in order for me to get a better understanding?
Page 3 of 32 pages