IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• KPI project management / engineering IATF

Just a question. In our small company we now and then have a new project for an automotive product (simple springs). We of course should have a kpi, but that seema like an overkill. What would be a simple KPI that complies with IATF?

• Clauses related to Statistical Process Control

Sir, Please help me to determine which clauses are related to SPC or Statistical Process Control

• Maintenance

How to prepare tha maintenance procedure and work instruction pm plans maintenance history brreackdown analysis register etc.

• 8.5.1.5 Total productive maintenance

Hi

Following requirement from IATF 16949, clause 8.5.1.5 Total productive maintenance

Do we need to measure the all indexes OEE, MTTR and MTBF or 1 of them is enough to meet IATF requirement?

Best Regards

• MSA for multi measurement function equipment

Hi.

I have 1 concern about the MSA.

If our measurement device have a multi functions of measurement. Example LCR meter that used to measure the Resistance, Capacitance and Inductance of the Electronics components.

So, do we have to do MSA for all measurement function of the equipement? Please advise.

Best regards

• Question about MSA Implement

The requirement from IATF, clause 7.1.5.1.1 Measurement systems analysis.
    As my understanding, the MSA are including methods: Bias, Linearity, Stability, Gage R&R, Attribute. So, do we have to implement all methods for 1 measurement device or just 1 of them is enough to meet IATF?
    Please advise and correct me.

• Question about requirement for Internal Auditor of IATF

We are learning and preparing document for IATF 16949 certification. We have concerning about the Auditor
    - Internal auditor and Supplier auditor
    Do we need to have IATF 16949 certification for those auditors?

• Flammability requirements

Per the IATF requirements can you provide me with supplier timing for performing the Flammability requirements. PPAP and Annual validation?

• Control plan

Why would a finding for not writing the actual measurements on an operator data sheet fall under the control plan? The finding was that the operator wrote a checkmark instead of the actual measurement from a variable gauge. The operator did not follow the instructions that's it. tho the clause referred to is the control plan annex A of the iatf standard

• Regarding safety precautions in IATF 16949:2016 QMS standard

Safety Points / Safety precautions comes under which clause of IATF 16949:2016.??

Page 2 of 32 pages