IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• How to define legal requirements

I want to know how to define the legal requirements in an automotive industry and how i could find them
  • Can organization exclude requirement 8.3 from certification?

We are not design responsible for any of our products and services. We want to claim exemption from 8.3. Therefore can we eliminate all of 8.3 from our quality manual. Thanks in advance for your response.
  • Basics of implementation of IATF 16949

Would like to know the base implementation of IATF and core Tools included in it and how it can help to improve in business and achieving continual improvement.
  • Implementing IATF 16949 over ISO 9001

We are certified with ISO 9001:2015, Now we want to implement IATF 16949:2016 to gain some new automotive business. So I want to know that how to implement the IATF 16949:2016 in our organization, which training is required to process owner or MR. Please suggest.
  • Definitions of the audit findings

Is it possible to obtain a clear definition coming from ISO 9001 or IATF 16949 concerning the following:
    • Major non-conformity
    • Minor non-conformity
    • Opportunity for improvement
    Thanks in advance for your support.
  • IATF 16949 and ISO Compatibility

I have a customer inquiring about our compliance with IATF 16949. I am not at all familiar with this standard. We are currently ISO 9001:2008 certified and have our ISO 9001:2015 upgrade audit scheduled for next week. By being ISO 9001 certified, are we compliant with the requirements of IATF 16949?
  • Periodic overhaul in total productive maintenance

We understand preventive and predictive maintenance. But how we will explain periodic overhaul as per IATF 8.5.1.5
  • Supplier development

Please suggest how to start Supplier development activities as per IATF 16949.
  • Process approach

I want to know what exactly process approach means and how the same is used in the standard with one example.
  • Reaction plan vs Contingency plan

I am really confused between reaction plan and contingency plan, please clarify me about both and if you have any free template please provide me the same.
Page 22 of 32 pages