SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Total Productive Maintenance in IATF 16949

In which part of TPM is mandatory in IATF 16949?
  • Responsibilities and process map

How to determine the responsibility of all process follow IATF requirement (how to make process matrix)?
  • Verification of internal auditors for IATF 16949

Hi, how can we deal with the verification of the internal auditors competence in a small company, with 2 auditors?
  • QS 9000 APQP and PDCA in ISO 9001

My question is about the Plan, Do, Check and Act in the New ISO 9001:2015 standard. Is it like the APQP that was in the old QS 9000 standard?
  • Maintaining ISO 9001 and TS 16949

Should an Industry need to hold ISO9001 AND TS 16949 together? Or having TS implies to have ISO 9001 also.
  • Defining the scope of internal laboratory

How do you handle the Lab Scope for the internal lab that only does measurement and some basic calibration. Rest is outsourced?
  • ISO 9001 vs IATF 16949 transition

Our Company was TS 16949 and now we a transiting to ISO:9001:2015. The question has keep up do we need to keep APQP for new product. I have been ask to to provide information on the requirement. I responded the section 8.2.3 thru 8.2.3.2.
  • Required documentation vs documented process

I'd like to know of a difference of wording "Required documentation" and " Required documented processes."
  • The procedure manual, context and interested parties

What exactly require in procedure manual, as per clauses it is mandatory to write a procedure for all clauses? I don't understand how to make procedure manual, how to identify the context of the organization, how to identify internal n external issues and interested parties.
  • Special approval of FMEA for product safety

What is the difference between special approval for FMEA and special approval of FMEA in my factory? We made FMEA for each product is those FMEAs enough for the clause of product safety 4.4.1.2?
Page 26 of 32 pages