Get 2 Documentation Toolkits for the price of 1
Limited-time offer – ends March 28, 2024

IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Updating the manual to meet IATF 16949 requirements

How to prepare IATF Apex Manual. I have ISO TS 16949 manual, can I update it with additional change? What I do?Any one give me Apex Manual reference.
  • Supplier performance indicator

Is it mandatory to develop the supplier performance indicators specified in IATF 16949:2016 (clause 8.4.2.4 Supplier monitoring from a) to d)) for all the service suppliers used by the company (building maintenance providers, equipment maintenance providers, logistic service providers)?
  • Documenting clause 8.4.2.2

What detail should be included when trying to interpret clause 8.4.2.2 and how should be recorded?
  • Temporary change process controls

How to cover 8.5.6.1.1 Temporary change of process controls?
  • Documenting process to motivate employees

The clause 7.3.2 states that the organization shall maintain a documented process to motivate employees to achieve quality objectives……, I’m not sure on how to go about this and documenting it.
  • Competence definition in IATF 16949

Hello, in the clause 7.2 competence, I'm confused what competence really means? Is it equal to skill? An employee with the specific skill(such as CAD, excel, inspection, analyze, etc) means have competence or the competence means some what like leadership, communication, collaboration, etc ?
  • Example of Quality Policy and SPC

Please suggest me some example for the quality policy as per IATF 16949:2016. One more thing we are polymer compounding company and i want to implement SPC online in production, how i can do this in our organisation.
  • Alternative controls and control plan

Can you advice me how to handle Clause 8.5.6.1.1 (temporary change of process controls). I have a couple of questions:
  • 8.5.1.2 Standardized Work

Just curious if you had any feedback on this new requirement . Mainly section C, how are organizations going to meet this requirement, especially if they have multiple nationalities?
  • Making IATF 16949 transition using documentation templates

The company I work for is going to have to make the transition to IATF 16949, but has a QMS that has heavily degraded over the years. I just started her in February of this year, and still struggle to find missing pieces of the existing system. I came across "Pre-Built" Quality Systems for purchase that can be modified to suit the company. A big part of me is tempted to buy one as it will save me a lot of time. What are your thoughts on something like this?
Page 29 of 32 pages