SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Risks with IATF 16949 implementation

How & What risk to be consider while implementation IATF 16949 ,as we are certified for ISO/TS16949?
  • ISO 9001 nonconformities during IATF 16949 internal audit

I have a question that I would like to ask you. It is related to IATF 16949 and ISO 9001. The company that I work for is preparing for the transition to IATF 16949 and now I am performing the internal system audit according the new standard. Can I raise a nonconformity during internal system audit on the ISO 9001:2015 requirements?
  • Internal auditor competence in IATF 16949

My client is looking for an certified auditor for IATF transition for an internal audit. We only need an internal audit to the standard for our registrar in august. Your feedback is appreciated Thanks
  • Incoming inspection results and clause 9.1.1.1 of IATF 16949

Incoming inspection results/records for variable measurements (w/tolerance or range) are recorded as a QA pass/fail. Does this cause a conflict with AITF? Specifically 9.1.1.1?
  • Using ISO 9001 for IATF 16949 implementation

Thank you for emailing me about ISO/TS 16949-2016.
  • IATF 16949 implementation process

IATF 16949:2016 implementation process, document for it, formats and guidance for preparing documents.
  • Risk evaluation

How to handling the risk evaluation through QMS?
  • IATF 16949 Quality Policy

quality policy statement of IATF
  • Section 4.4.1.2 Product Safety

Do these requirements apply to all of the Special characteristics designated as safety related either by the customer or by the organization? or only to the designated safety related products as defined by ASIL and the OEM? Do these requirements apply if the OEM has not issued an ASIL to our organization? We make transmissions for Toyota who is our only customer.
Page 31 of 32 pages