SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Questions on IATF 16949 transition

Sir can please explain the following? Since Management representative designation has been taken out,
  • Product safety

Can you give me any hints as to satisfy the standard for Product Safety?
  • IMDS requirements and IATF 16949

In which clause of IATF 16949, IMDS requirements are coming?
  • Who can train IATF 1649 internal auditor

Is there any requirement in the new IATF standard that your internal auditors have to be trained and certified by an exemplar certified organization?
  • Transition vs. 1st stage vs. Recertification Audit

What is the difference between transition audit , Stage 1 audit & recertification audit?
  • Keeping records for certification audit

For certification of IATF 16949 from third party, what duration of data will be required ?
  • Implementing product safety

How can i implement product safety (4.4.1.2)in IATF 16949 in my QMS?
  • Employees Security Vs. Product Security in IATF 1699

Here at Clause 4.1.1.2 of IATF, we got the difficulty to translate standard requirement. Obviously, huge different between TS and IATF in terms of definition and there are in different direction, “Employees Security” Vs. “Product Security”.
  • Restructuring Control Plan

I am currently trying to restructure our Control Plans, and my idea is to remove all numerical values out of the control plan, and use a reference to the Parameter Annexes. Is it acceptable according to iatf?
  • Validity of Internal Auditor Certificate

What is the validity period of the Certificate for Internal Auditor (for example acc. to ISO/TS 16949)? And what is behind that (legal basis, any norm requirement)? I mean how long (how many years) Auditor can carry internal audits?
Page 28 of 32 pages