SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Evidence of awareness of the core tools

Is it mandatory to maintain record of core tools awareness evidence of internal auditors?
  • Examples on various IATF 16949 topics

Please provide us some example for below requirement.
  • Quality Manual for IATF 16949

How to prepare Quality Manual for IATF 16949
  • Documented process vs procedure and product safety

What is the difference between documented process and procedure? What are the requirements in Product safety? Does we need to maintain any procedure?
  • Documents required for total productive maintenance

I want to know what specific documentation we need for Total Productive Maintenance? It's a very broad and huge topic.
  • First off/last off part validation

Part d states: "perform first off/last off part validation, as applicable; where appropriate, first-off-part should be retained for comparison with the last-off-parts; where appropriate, last-off-parts should be retained for comparison with first-off-parts in subsequent runs
  • Embedded software

Brief on my Question:(1) What do you mean by embedded software with EXAMPLES, as per IATF clause 8.3.2.3 development of products with embedded software (2) our company does procure software from external providers. does our company holds this clause - continuation for (2)
  • Getting IATF 16949 certified

My company "own brands" and / or distributes products, many of which we then supply to the automotive industry. We don't "manufacturer" (in the literal sense of the word) anything; all manufacture is done by our suppliers. But some of automotive customers would like us to be 16949 certified. I have been led to believe that, because we don't (really) make anything, we cant get this certification. Your view?
  • Rework vs repair

I exactly get confuse about What is the Difference between Rework v Repair in IATF standard .. May I kindly give me example to more clear it ?
  • Questions on IATF 16949 transition

Sir can please explain the following? Since Management representative designation has been taken out,
Page 27 of 32 pages