SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

IATF 16949 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• IATF 16949 9.3.2.1 identifying potential field failures

I´d like to understand what approach should be taking into this point in order to comply with the IATF requirement. What type of metric should be looked at regarding field failures and their effects, risk analysis and warranties?
  • APQP , PPAP , FMEA and IATF 16949

Hello, first of all i want to thank you for your quality service and your generosity. My question about ppap & apqp... core Tools, is there any change to IATF standard or we can keep the old version. Regards
  • Quality Manual in IATF 16949

My question is, Do I need to add to my Quality manual the Context of the Organization clause in order to conform with the New IATF standard?? I'm a little confused about this. Because the IATF 16949 is based off the ISO 9001:2015 standard and with the New ISO standard you're not required to have a Quality Manual, but with the IATF 16949 standard you do!!! Please help me!!!! Thank you
  • The transition and defining the scope

We are the ISO/TS certified remote location 5 production sites. We have added one more design center in another location. We decided to go with a single certification (combined for both locations) for ISO 9001 and IATF 16949.
  • Who should implement IATF 16949

I wonder how the IATF standard can affect suppliers to the automotive industry if:
Page 24 of 32 pages