SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Documents for ISO 45001 implementation

I want to know the related documents that used in implementation of ISO 45001
  • When employee is unfit for fork

In our organization (Port) , we do provide regular Medical Check-ups for all Employee, whereas, when we find an employee unfit for the job, what are all the follow-up steps that we can do? unless than sending the employee to home, is there any possible ways to make him continue in job?
  • Prioritizing hazards

After conducting a risk assessment, how would one prioritize the needs for controls for hazards identified?
  • Implementing OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001

Hello, I am supposed to implement an OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 MS in a asbestos analysis laboratory in six months. There are already many compliance obligations. It is the first time for me and I am a little confused. What advice could you give me to stand it well. I plan to start first by identifying and and evaluating all the environmental aspects. Is this deadline reasonable? Do you have any advice for a newbie?
  • Implementing SMS

Looking at setting up a robust SMS for my organisation.
  • Calculating risk score

how to calculate likelihood ans severity in risk register? when to change likelihood or severity. which is the most common formula for risk score?
  • Qualifications of OHSAS 18001 internal auditor

Is that in clause in OHSAS 18k clearly define the qualification of internal auditor. Minimum requirement of an internal auditor is attend a internal training with CB?
  • OHSAS SMART objectives

I want to know how to write SMART HSE objectives for all the relevant processes
  • OHSAS objectives

New objectives to be fixed with respect to Safety. Required inputs.
Page 20 of 22 pages